Prosys Theme offers refunds to customers within 15 days of purchase under the following conditions. If the item(s) is broken, not working properly, or truly missing features from what is being mentioned on the sales page we offer full refunds.
Note that themes are digitally delivered and are intangible goods.
We strongly believe our products will work without any issue,troubles,problems and we are available to help you for sort any issue resulting from any number of reasons.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 15 days of the purchase of the Theme or Plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to get the theme perform its basic functions properly or not being able install the theme properly.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 15 days of the original purchase at any case.
- Issues caused by third party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Issues related to Demo Import will not provide grounds for a refund because Demo Import depends on the hosting service.
If you are using shared hosting plan, then there is high chance that demo import might not work on your server because your server might have some limitations. For the demo import to work properly, the PHP configuration on your server should be:
- max_execution_time 360
- memory_limit 256M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
Note that there is a difference between a broken item, and simply receiving an error message or having trouble configuring the product to your desired result. Error messages are often related to improper setup, hosting, configuration, plugin conflicts, or missing files which, causes the item to not work.
Before you request a refund from Prosys Theme, you must do the following:
- Read the extensive documentation or check video tutorials that we provide with each product or general tutorials.
- Confirm that your server meets the specifications laid out in the requirements for the product and WordPress in general [https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/].
- Open a new support ticket with our support staff if you are still experiencing problems
If you’re not sure whether a product is right for you, please contact us with your questions before making a purchase. We will be happy to assist you.
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
Updated on: 24 February,2018.